It seems like these days we don’t have a lot of time to reach out to others. We’re so busy trying to keep up with the needs of our own families that there just doesn’t seem to be much time left for developing friendships.
I know I’m guilty of that.
So…here are a few ideas on how to reach out to others:
- Write a note of encouragement (a real handwritten note with that stuff called paper and a pen)
- Bake (or buy) cookies and take them to someone in need
- Grab a friend and go for a walk
- Chat with a neighbor like you have all the time in the world
- Call someone you haven’t talked to in a long while just to say “hi”