Does this sound familiar?
That’s right – from the Little House on the Prairie books!
Though our modern day conveniences don’t require us to churn our own butter or beat our clothes on a rock (praise, you Lord!), the basic premise is the same: having a regular housework routine helps our households run more smoothly.
- Monday – laundry, laundry, laundry; plan weekly menu
- Tuesday – music lessons, errands while I’m out
- Wednesday – mop, usually more laundry
- Thursday – clean bathrooms, take out garbage and recyclables
- Friday – wash and change sheets, vacuum
- Saturday – finish laundry, look over homeschool lessons for the week
- Sunday – rest, water plants